Thank you for choosing Mongoose Software!
Last updated on 29.12.2022.
Who Is Mongoose Software
What Data We Collect
There are three kinds of data we collect using this Website:
- your personal data you provide when sending the form. This includes your name, company, and email.
- demographic data – your country and language you used when surfing the website
- website data – the way you interact with Mongoose Software Website. For example, we track how much time visitors spend on a page or what sections of the site you click on.
All the mentioned information is collected automatically.
How We Use Your Information
The gathered information can be used for a variety of purposes that can be grouped into three categories:
- To communicate with you and send you promotional materials.
- To respond to legal claims from any governmental or law-enforcement organizations.
- To analyze user behavior and improve the Website.
What Your Rights Are
You have a right to:
- learn what personal data of you we are storing;
- correct any of your personal data for free anytime;
- refuse to get marketing or other promotional materials sent to you;
- recall your consent to let us keep your sensitive data at any moment.
For any of these purposes, please send your request to [email protected]
If you do not want it, you can switch off cookies in your browser.
How We Secure Your Data
We might use different technologies in order to protect your sensitive data from disclosure, for example, data encryption or storing data on computer systems with limited access and limited facilities.
How Long Do We Store Your Information
Mongoose Software stores users’ personal data as long as it’s necessary in order to provide services, depending on the type of interaction. The standard period for sensitive data is five years, but it can be extended.